Examining Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the leading trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, as well as the Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, content creators, and digital advertisers some important lessons that they can apply in 2023.
But, it assists if you have a secret decoder ring to decipher why there are 3 lists– and why every one utilizes a various methodology to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers revealed its first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Sadly, that list taught many marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers began adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results to reward interesting videos that kept audiences watching.
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a considerable shift, because “watch time” offers you a sense of what material viewers in fact see, as opposed to videos that they click on and after that abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “leading trending videos,” based upon time spent enjoying, sharing, commenting, liking, and other factors.
In other words, “see time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm rewards “viewer complete satisfaction.”
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers doesn’t focus on videos; it pays attention to audiences.
So, instead of attempting to make videos that’ll make an algorithm happy, focus on making videos that make your audiences pleased.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “top Shorts” for 2022.
To find out crucial lessons that can be applied in 2023, we require to realize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both outright and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both brief and long videos to prosper, so relative watch time is more important for brief videos, and absolute watch time is more important for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the daddy of precious Minecraft creator Technoblade reads a farewell letter from his child.
The player lost his fight with cancer in June, but his legacy stays on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “See The Uncensored Moment Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film market’s most prestigious event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has led him to become a top developer with a devoted fanbase.
But no one understood what he looked like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this impressive Super Bowl halftime program loaded with some of the biggest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” inspired storage facility, MrBeast challenges entrants to traverse a chocolate river, climb up a sweet wall, contend in confection-themed games, and indulge in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Scam Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts dazzling revenge on a rip-off call center in the most recent variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations portrays an individual journey from adolescence to adulthood, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the way.
Leading 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a mystical location. It has plenty of unidentified sea animals, weird plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he fractures up the web and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Obstacles” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats levitate and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Include Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie one of the most iconic pets on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was decided that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Couldn’t Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
No one does trick shots like creator Chris Ivan. In this Short, he attempts to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s indication.
The prize? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Gap Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We have actually all lost something in the feared gap in between the car seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, developers Jay & Sharon show us what’s really going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Happiness (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized spoof, amusing creator Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters attempting to gain entrance– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were puzzled by this magic trick.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its creative trick.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Of 2022
On the other hand, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a completely various approach to identify the top Buy YouTube Subscribers advertisement for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The leading advertisements are usually the ones with the greatest budgets, which drive up view counts, but not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Video game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The innovative agency for this ad was Lucky Generals and the media company was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa reading minds an excellent concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The imaginative agency was Psyop, and the media firm was internal.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan destination! A place where you and your clan can BUILD and fight together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The ad’s description states,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one person alone, however we can achieve it if we all join forces and unify.
Just like football players come together as a team to score goals, we intend to use the power of football to go forward together in pursuit of the greatest goal– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The creative firm was internal, and the media agency was Hearts & Science.
The ad’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go back to Hogwarts invites fans on a wonderful first-person journey through one of the most cherished movie franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other esteemed cast members and filmmakers throughout all eight Harry Potter films for the very first time to commemorate the anniversary of the franchise’s first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The ad’s description asks, “What lies beyond a traditional mobile phone? Let’s discover. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everyone Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The creative company was The Refinery, and the media agency was in-house. The advertisement’s description states,
“Everybody will pass away. There is no hope.” The school became a bloody battlefield and our buddies into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Big Video Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media agency was in-house. The advertisement’s description states,
“See everything that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Huge Video game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Crucial Lesson That Marketers Can Use In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of leading trending videos, leading Shorts, and leading ads for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Various metrics matter when determining various types of video, and various kinds of advertisements are much better for various marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that all of us can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ Best SMM Panel